Art Celestini wrote:
I'm testing some code on z/OS 1.5 and find that CONVTOD will not accept
a year greater than 2042, even though an ETOD is requested.  Does anyone
know if there is an APAR that extends this limit?  I'm trying to use it
for date calculations that could, potentially, involve dates that are
100 years into the future.

If you don't get the result you want, take a look at BLSUETOD/BLSUETID as documented in z/OS MVS IPCS Customization. Both take two parameters. The first goes from 16-byte STCKE value to 26-byte time stamp, and the latter goes the other way. They've been available since z/OS V1R4.

--
Bob Wright - MVS Service Aids