On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:45:41 -0500, Adam Floro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Ah crud, that didn't work.  Anyone have any other ideas?
>
>At 10:26 AM 9/19/2005, Adam Floro wrote:
>
>>Oh...I think I may have solved it:  I forgot a LOADMOD(EXIT5) statement in
>>jes parm.

See my last post.  Did you also add it to exit routines? Is it enabled?
EXIT(005) ROUTINES=(name on $ENTRY),STATUS=ENABLED

What do you see if you issue $DEXIT(5) command.  Did you call the LOADMOD
EXIT5, or is that just the entry name? Does the name match what is
on the $MODULE macro?  If you called it EXIT5, what does $DLOADMOD(EXIT5)
show you?

Just out of curiosity, what version of JES2 are you trying this on?

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America and Farmers Insurance Group