Uh, what are the symptoms? The compiler abends? The compiler puts out
some message?

I don't know what the program does, but it might make sense to try to do
some "functional decomposition" on it to break it into smaller "chunks"
(subroutines). Then create a main routine which simply calls those
subroutines.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its'
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.