On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:39:32 -0400, Kreiter, Chuck
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Anyone have an STK SL8500 LIBGEN they would be willing to share with me?
>We are installing one and I'd like to check a working one against the
>one I am creating.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Chuck Kreiter
>Lead Systems Programmer
>State Auto Insurance

If you really need it I can, but I just cut/pasted the sample from
the HSC 6.0 (min. level of support for the SL8500) configuration
manual.  Appendix B has a sample with a 9310 and a SL8500. The
SL8500 is ACS01 so you only need that part of the gen.  Obviously
you need to modify the drive lists and various macros for the
number of hosts you are supporting, but you would have to do that
with my gen also.

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America and Farmers Insurance Group