Edward E. Jaffe wrote:
Skip Robinson wrote:

My favorite is still ISPF. It's predecessor, SPF, expressly stood for
Structured Programming Facility. Not content merely to add Interactive, the Hot Button Brigade (tech savvy cousins of the Political Correctness Police)
also re-engineered 'SP' to System Productivity.

SDSF used to stand for Spool Display and Search Facility.

Huh. I thought it still did. Although I sometimes
use Spool Destroy and Scratch Facility.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock