This, I think, matches what occurred.  I will have to see if I can get an IPL
scheduled.  In the words of the great philosopher/poet Roseanne Roseannadanna,
"It's always something.  If it ain't one thing, it's another."

While I'm writing, thanks to all of you who responded, both on- and off-list.
If any of you out there have emailed me and I haven't replied, I offer my
apologies.  I have been desperately trying to keep all the balls in the air I
have been juggling for what seems like ages now, and many things have gone
undone.

Jon

<snip>
On the 2084, if you do a POR from the SE it will use the default RESET
profile. The default RESET profile for the 2084 has DYNAMIC I/O changes OFF.
So HSA is calculated with only the defined devices.
</snip>