Obviously, you folks don't follow SAG-L, where we've learned to
ignore most of Anton's flame bait :)

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Blaicher, Chris
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:05 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Is a Hurricane about to hit IBM ?

Anton,

No matter how you got to the article, you were pretty lax in checking
the content.

I can go to the most widely read book in the world, and quote passages
where the world is declared flat, but that does not make it so, or
relevant to today's knowledge.

I also find your tone in the note comment of your response to Chris
Craddock slightly offensive. And that has nothing to do with the fact
that we both work for the same company.  I don't think I have ever met
Chris.  I believe he is in Houston, while I am in Austin.

I am forced to repeat Chris' question.  Did you have a point, or did you
just want to blast away at IBM?  If you want to blast at IBM, I think
many of us have pet peeves with them, but we don't go back in time to
attempt to beat them up with out of date information.  Find something
current and relevant and have at it.

Christopher Y. Blaicher
BMC Software, Inc.
Personal opinion only