Shane wrote on 09/26/2005 08:39:00 AM:

> Now Bob, about some decent IPCS support for those GFS traces ...

Other than generic support in service aids components, I think that all GFS
trace data collection and formatting support is shipped via the VSM
component.  Did you have something in mind that the service aids components
could do to support such things better?  Or do you want Jim Mulder (who
know GFS traces a lot better than I do) and myself to relay requests for
better support to VSM developers?

Bob Wright - z/OS MVS Service Aids