From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Miklos Szigetvari
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:46 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Loading a program

    Hi

Try to load a program via LOAD macro to find some text constants in the
load module (i.e. the compile time text for every object)
For my surprise the load length from reg1 is not the same as module
length for program objects.
(With DESERV I can find out the module lengh)
I don't know if I can use this method (LOAD and search) to find out this
text constants.