Thanks Dr. Merrill for your illustrative example but I do have a question about
it. Since L8 TCBs are used to execute DB2 code as well, what part of 10,298
seconds is for DB2 ? Since DB2 related code never executed on QR TCB
anyway, that portion of CPU usage is moot for this discussion. The real
question is how much of this CPU now runs on L8 TCB which used to run on QR
TCB due to the aggressive OTE exploitation ?
Regards
Mohammad