The Southwest region of CMG will meet on October 15, 2009. Details of the meeting are included.

Tom Moulder

Fall CONFERENCE

Dallas, TX – October 15, 2009

Well, it’s back to Dallas for our fall conference. SYSLOAD Software has graciously offered to host our conference. Lunch is included.

        Free!

Please RSVP via our web site _http://regions.cmg.org/regions/swcmg/ <http://regions.cmg.org/regions/swcmg/index.html>_

Conference location

Microsoft

Building LC1 (Look to the right)

7000 N. Hwy 161

Irving, TX 75039

     AGENDA

8:30

Breakfast, registration & hobnob

8:50

Introductions and Welcome

9:00

Managing Server Performance in a Virtualized Environment

       Emanuel Sauvion, SYSLOAD Software

10:15

Break

10:30

Developing a SAN Storage Consumption Solution

Brett Allison, IBM

11:45

*Lunch - *And a Word From Our Sponsor – Vendor Presentation**

SYSLOAD Software

Ted Dinkel, SYSLOAD Software

12:45

*Achieving Cost Optimization and Business Intelligence *

Steve Blanding, Kedar Information Technology

2:00

Break

2:15

       z/Whole Wide World of Specialty Processors

Craig Mullins, NEON Enterprise Software

3:30

Break

3:45

*Leveraging the Cloud for Green IT:*

*Predicting the Energy, Cost and Performance of Cloud Computing*

Amy Spellmann, Optimal Innovations

5:00

End of conference