From: "Gil Peleg"

> Question is how will IBM regard this in terms of licensing charges?

Depends on what was signed I guess - I don't get involved at that level.
One would have to think it outside the spirit of the license - especially if
the CF LPAR was being actively used.

> Another thing is im not totally convinced that this will not hurt
> performance. Not sure PR/SM was designed to handle such a workload --
> 100%cpu 24/7...

Can't see it'd be an issue - LPAR dispatcher has to determine if the guest
is busy at re-dispatch anyway.
The LPAR would generally run it's time-slice, be pre-empted, and wait to be
re-dispatched. Rinse-spin-repeat ...
Every LPAR has a guaranteed non-dispatch time, so has to be checked
regardless.

Shane ...