Steve Comstock wrote:

> Wow. You told me earlier that Hawaii was on the brink
> of becoming a mainframe-free state. Wonder how long
> the CC will teach a curriculum if their graduates
> can't find work locally.

yup ... a lot of them graduate and leave the state to find employment
... but that's normal for a lot of our graduates in all fields ...

I've been told that KCC will be closing down their COBOL programming
courses soon ... especially since our mainframe is supposed to be
unplugged and rolled out the door in 2011.

--Stephen