Anyone out there use the DRCLEAR from the cbt-tape website for clearing
DASD after a disaster recovery exercise?

I have downloaded it and followed the directions only to come up with
errors that I have no idea how to fix...

I ran the ICKOFF member against 3 mod 3's and 3 mod 9's and then tried
the DRCLEAR routine.  The error file shows this:

UCB=176A Space search error. RC=RC

Volid=VOL=??

MAX Trks in UCB=MAXNO=??

Avail Trks=AVAIL=??

Ermsg=

Volume WILL NOT be cleared...Process continues

It gets this for all six volumes I am testing with.

Anne D. Crabtree

System Programmer

WV Office of Technology Data Center

1900 Kanawha Blvd East