Have you looked at ICKDSF?

TRKFMT command--CKD

The TRKFMT command performs track-related functions on a subset of a

volume.

When data is no longer needed, the ERASEDATA parameter overwrites a

specified track or range of tracks, and upon completion performs an erase.

The TRKFMT command can be used for 2105, 2107, 1750, 3380, 3390 and 9345

devices (except for devices attached to 3880 control units, and 3990-CJ2).

The TRKFMT command does not support the 3995-151 and 3995-153 devices.

| TRKFMT ERASEDATA processing will destroy data on the tracks specified. |

Lizette