Well, just that we would sell disaster recovery services and other services to
help support the operations.

Sysprogs out of would could subscribe, be given their own LPAR at specific
times with their own data and tinker for a while as they please.

Sort of like a subscription service with lower rates for out of work sysprogs
just to keep current.

Also, should other portions of the project bring in work we would farm it out
ot any sysprog qualified and they would be paid for their portion of the job.