Peter,

   Thanks for that explanation on PSWREGS. That explains my "PSWREGS
Woes" that I was having yesterday. I misunderstood the following from the
Friendly Manual:

"If a mask bit is off and any lower-order mask bit is on, the corresponding
storage area must be included in the parameter list."

   By "corresponding storage area", I took it to mean the area representing the
bit in the bit mask that was ON instead of OFF.

   Changing this alleviated the reason code 39 (bad length) that I was getting.