Hello all, I recently switched the CDS backups from tape to disk and all
had been running smooth until this morning when I got the following
error message:

ARC0744E MCDS COULD NOT BE BACKED UP, RC=0020, 132
ARC0744E (CONT.) REAS=0016. MIGRATION, BACKUP, FRBACKUP,
DUMP, AND
ARC0744E (CONT.) RECYCLE HELD.

I believe I have found and corrected the problem and have run a
BACKVOL CDS command to backup the cds's however, what bugs me is
that when I look up the ARC0744I message via Quickref or Lookat, it
tells me what RC=0020 means but it gives no indication of where to
find the reason code.

I just want to confirm that what I thought was the problem was really
the problem.

Thanks,
Gil.