Luke

Was playing with this in the sandbox a few weeks back.

Basically we changed the JES2 proc member - commented out PROC00.   Defined
PROC00 in the JES2 parms. member.  Then issued a $PJES2,ABEND followed by a
hot start on each MAS member.

If you are making the change in PROD you may want to hold your INITS while
you make the change.

Otherwise no issues to report