Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Back to Work

Eric Bielefeld wrote:
I finally am going back to work on Monday. I'll be working at the new IBM call center in Dubuque, Iowa. I'm not sure if later today I'll even be able to see my IBM-Main messages when I leave Milwaukee. I'll be living on a farm in the country. I'm not sure if I want to pay $60 to $80 a month for internet access by either satellite or cell phone. Time will tell.

What does your new job entail?

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc