From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Eric Bielefeld
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 12:18 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Back to Work

I finally am going back to work on Monday.  I'll be working at the new
IBM
call center in Dubuque, Iowa.  I'm not sure if later today I'll even be
able
to see my IBM-Main messages when I leave Milwaukee.  I'll be living on a

farm in the country.  I'm not sure if I want to pay $60 to $80 a month
for
internet access by either satellite or cell phone.  Time will tell.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of its authorized recipient(s). If you are
not an intended or authorized recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error or are not authorized to receive it, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the original message and all copies of it from your
computer.