From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
esmie moo
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:26 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: OFF TOPIC - DELL CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Good Morning Gentle Readers,

Please forgive me for my post but I didn't know who or where to turn to.
Recently I bought a laptop from Dell.  All is well however, they keep sending
me the paper work (including the warranty) in French.  Despite my numerous
calls to their not so attentive Customer support this problem continues.  Since
there is no Customer Support in Canada, the call is routed to India.  They told
me that if I want an English document (in this case the warranty) I have to
download it.  I tried the U.S. Customer Support (call routed to India) and they
told me to call the Customer Support for Canada.  I checked the DELL website to
see if there is a complaints department in the U.S. to my disbelief there is
none.  Would anybody know if there is an e-mail address where I can register my
complaint?  Does DELL send their correspondance in Spanish?  Thanks.

favourite sites. Download it now
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.

intended
information.