From: Elardus Engelbrecht <elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC - DELL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

esmie moo wrote:

>Please forgive me for my post but I didn't know who or where to turn to.

In South Africa we have this: www.hellopeter.co.za  where you can moan,
b*tch or lambasting about bad/good/ugly service... ;-D

>I checked the DELL website to see if there is a complaints department in the
U.S. to my disbelief there is none.

Try Ed Finnell's reply or this address :

http://support.dell.com/support/index.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=dhs

I used Ed's address and at the very top, changed the country to Canada to
arrive at above address.

http://support.dell.com/support/topics/topic.aspx/ca/shared/support/dellcare/e
n/contact_technical_support?c=ca&cs=cadhs1&l=en&s=dhs

Above contains Canada's contact details...

HTH!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

http://www.flickr.com/gift/