We have a product that allows management of hte spool data, and one of the
features is to keep the job's condition codes.  If your really interested,
I'm pretty sure that I could add the support to do what you're asking for.
I could set up "table" that would allow names and max cond codes, and for
tasks found in that table, only keep the ones that match (or don't match) or
beat the condition code(s) you specified.

Let me know if you're interested and I can code it up for you.

Brian