One type of tool that can help with "password rage" is a password manager.
I suggest you use a password manager which is open source, uses a well
vetted encryption algorithm, and has an active developer.

I favor and use the original Password Safe developed by Bruce Schneier it
works on Windows

http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/

KeePass Password Safe has gotten many positive comments and also works on
Windows.

http://keepass.sourceforge.net/

Both are hosted on http://sourceforge.net The world's largest development
and download repository of Open Source code and applications Providing free
services to Open Source developers.

There are others but choose this tool for yourself very carefully.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Distance is irrelevant" - Pythagoras of Borg