Tim,

Are you running with UseZosV1R9Rules(Yes) coded? The change in GETMAIN behavior may have uncovered an old bug. With any luck, the bug is in application code you can fix.

Tim Henness wrote:
Is anyone successfully running GAM/SP (FMID HGA1310) on z/OS R10?

For that matter, is anyone else here still running GAM at all?

We have been run applications that use a 5080 emulator through 6098 controllers successfully on z/OS R9. When we try running it on z/OS R10 they are failing. The GAM IVP application will display an image properly, but inputs are not getting through to the application.

Problem is, GAM is no longer supported by IBM. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Tim Henness
Northrop Grumman

| Jim Phoenix                      | Voice:   (310) 338-0400 x316   |
| Senior Software Developer        | Fax:     (310) 338-0801        |
| Phoenix Software International   | Alt fax: (310) 337-2685        |
| 5200 W. Century Blvd., Suite 800 | jimphoe...@phoenixsoftware.com |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045            | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |

Opinions expressed by this individual are not necessarily those of the Company.