[cross posted to ibm-assembler]

All of a sudden, WTO code I've used for ages is abending
with SD23. I've checked and rechecked the code. I've
created a minimalist program. Same story. Is there something
going on with WTO?

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> Ask about being added to our opt-in list:              <==
==>   * Early announcement of new courses                  <==
==>   * Early announcement of new techincal papers         <==
==>   * Early announcement of new promotions               <==