John,

I can't speak to whether downloading ADATA is a problem, but I
wouldn't have thought that to be a problem.   Best to clarify this
with IBM via an ETR.

But everything you need to run the JZOS RecordGenerator - both the
generator and the runtime is in alphaWorks and subject to the
alphaWorks license.

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com