On 1 Dec 2009 13:59:08 -0800, shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net (Shmuel Metz
, Seymour J.) wrote:

>Who is we? I don't believe that I'm the only one one this list to write
>that I would never want to go back to the "good old days."

I don't know of anybody who wants everything that went with those
days.

But we do complain about how complex things have gotten, how we have
far more people working on infrastructure instead of applications, and
how vulnerabilities have increased.

This is kind of wishing we could work on our cars the same way as we
worked on the 1958 Chevy.    That way of life for teens is pretty much
gone - but our cars are better now.