I'm getting the following messages:

IGD604I ACCESS FAILED FOR DATA SET SYS1.SMS.COMMDS. 179
DIV RETURN CODE 00000008 REASON CODE 0000001C
IEF196I IEF237I 1044 ALLOCATED TO SYS00002
IGD020I SMS IS NOW ACTIVE

06 IGD070D SMS COMMUNICATION ERROR, REPLY 'U' TO RETRY, 'C' TO CANCEL,
 'S' TO SUSPEND, 'T' TO TERMINATE

The problem occurs on second (and each next) member of sysplex.
I've checked the messages and DIV macro reason codes, but still don't understand what's wrong with my configuration.
According to DIV codes suggestions I replied T, but got the same error.
z/OS 1.4

Any clue ?

--
Radoslaw Skorupka