Hi everybody,

I have a problem with tcpip netstat command.
when i issue the command D TCPIP,,N,DEV
I get the follwing error:
D TCPIP,TCP,N,DEV
EZZ0157I CONFIGURATION: THE CONFIGURATION COMPONENT HAS
TERMINATED
EZZ0157I CONFIGURATION: STATE OF THE CONFIGURATION COMPONENT
WHEN
EZZ0157I CONFIGURATION: THE TERMINATION
OCCURRED:
EZZ0157I CONFIGURATION: - THE FOLLOWING COMMAND WAS IN
PROGRESS:
EZZ0157I CONFIGURATION: DISPLAY TCPIP,TCP,N,DEV
EZZ0157I CONFIGURATION: CONFIGURATION COMPONENT ABLE TO RECOVER
FROM
EZZ0157I CONFIGURATION: THE TERMINATION
EZZ2499I -- RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE 051
DYNAMICXCF: LOO
  IPADDR: READY            SUBNET: EZZ2766I   DEVST METRIC:
1638179481
TCPSTACKSRCVIPA: LOOPBACK
SMF PARAMETERS:
GLOBAL CONFIGURATION INFORMATION:
    NETNUM:  453   QUESIZE: 633657262
    NETNUM:  637296916   QUESIZE: 0   SPEED: 0633648100
    BYTESIN: 2737170512210584104   BYTESOUT:
2721497870493800256
-- RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE --
  MULTICAST SPECIFIC:
-- RESERVED FOR FUTURE USE --
MESSAGE TIMED OUT - MESSAGE COMPLETION
FORCED
************* BOTTOM OF DATA ***********************

BUT, when i issue the command from OMVS shell it SUCCESSFUL

# netstat -d
EZZ2374I Unable to open message catalog "netmsg.cat" - EDC5129I No such
file or
directory.
MVS TCP/IP NETSTAT CS V1R9       TCPIP Name: TCP
10:47:01
DevName: LOOPBACK          DevType: LOOPBACK
  DevStatus: Ready
  LnkName: LOOPBACK          LnkType: LOOPBACK    LnkStatus:
Ready
    NetNum: n/a  QueSize: n/a
    ActMtu: 65535
  BSD Routing Parameters:
    MTU Size: n/a               Metric: 00
    DestAddr: 0.0.0.0           SubnetMask: 0.0.0.0
  Multicast Specific:
    Multicast Capability: No
  Link Statistics:
    BytesIn                           = 506177
    Inbound Packets                   = 8171
    Inbound Packets In Error          = 0
    Inbound Packets Discarded         = 0
    Inbound Packets With No Protocol  = 0
    BytesOut                          = 506177
    Outbound Packets                  = 8171
    Outbound Packets In Error         = 0

my tcpip jobname is TCP
any help ?
thanks