First, the message EZZ2499I tells that your  netmsg.cat file is out of
sync with the netstat code.

See this techdoc article about msgcat files:

"
Problem(Abstract) During messaging processing of a TCPIP command (TSO
NETSTAT, Display or Vary command, FTP server or client), any of the
following can occur:

1) Receive message "EZZ2506I -- reserved for future use --" or another
"reserved for future use" message
2) Receive message "EZZ0154I CONFIGURATION: UNABLE TO OPEN MESSAGE
CATALOG"
3) Any message indicating message catalog open/access failure.
4) ABEND0C4
5) Garbled or corrupted message text
"

Mike Stayton
z/OS Communications Server
m...@us.ibm.com

Client success extends to the way we anticipate what our clients want,
need and dream of ...   Sam J Palmisano

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 12/07/2009
01:45:31 AM: