Hello all,

I have a user that want to, as part of a batch process, write the JESMSGLG
and/or the JESYSMSG JES data sets to an external  data set.
My first thoughts were that, outside of a manual SDSF process, it can't be
done.
Duty bound that I am, I've dug thru the JCL Reference discussions on OUTPUT,
WRITERs, attempted a few tests with variations on the WRITER theme, sith no
success.

Has anyone ever heard of, or done, such a thing? Short of, possibly, an OEM
product, which we can't afford, I can't think of one.

Anyone?

TIA,
--

Joe Aulph