From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf
Of Gerhard Postpischil
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:38 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Write JES data to an external data set?

Joe Aulph wrote:
> I have a user that want to, as part of a batch process, write the
> JESMSGLG and/or the JESYSMSG JES data sets to an external  data set.
> My first thoughts were that, outside of a manual SDSF process, it
> can't be done.

While looking through the CBT, I found a program called CHEW.
The source is supplied, and could be tailored to suit. Sorry,
but I don't remember the file number.

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT

to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html