On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:02:45 -0500 Lorne Dudley <dudl...@queensu.ca> wrote:

:>I was aware that a PDS could be opened without a member but not the
:>other case.

:>Could you detail how that is done ?
:>(one member can be opened and then different members processed without a
:>re-open? )

Using BPAM and POINT.

:>My application is reasonably simple.  I want to track which PROCS in a
:>particular PROCLIB are accessed on a regular basis.

I would assume that JES2 uses BPAM - but I could be wrong.

:>Binyamin Dissen wrote:

:>> Are you aware that one member can be opened and then different members
:>> processed without a re-open? That a PDS can be opened without a member?

http://www.dissensoftware.com