Whereas Suspend returns the Tcb/Rb
R0/R1 and Reume starts the Tcb/Rb.....

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 18, 2009, at 5:18 AM, Rob Scott <rsc...@rocketsoftware.com> wrote:

Yeah - I sorta thought that was obvious :-)

Rob Scott
Developer
Rocket Software
275 Grove Street * Newton, MA 02466-2272 * USA
Tel: +1.617.614.2305
Email: rsc...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of Binyamin Dissen
Sent: 18 December 2009 10:14
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: SYSTEM COMPLETION CODE=102 REASON CODE=0000000C

But it has to be HOME addressable to the waiting task.

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 05:05:34 -0500 Rob Scott <rsc...@rocketsoftware.com >
wrote:

:>Joe
:>
:>This is no such restriction about which TCB owns the storage of an ECB, in fact it is quite common for ECBs to be "owned" by other TCBs rather than the "waiter" TCB.
:>
:>