Hi Rob,
You need to follow the following steps in allowing this to happen.  First you
need to allow for ISPF temp files to be allocated under different names in each
lpar which would logically be the &sysname.  You can accomplish this by
changing the ISPF global table and creating a local table to allow for ISPF
exit activation with exit 16 active and coding the the exit.  Second, you need
to allow for your userid.ISPF.PROFILE to be either excluded in your GRSRNLxx or
create separate profile for each system userid.&sysname..ISPF.PROFILE.  Finally
you need to code your logon clist to allocate the appropriate profile that you
choose to use.
Good luck,
Ernie.