>Had the same problem. See my post on the subject for how
>I handled it. I can't even image having to edit over 1000
>profiles.

In my case it was about 450 profiles. (Just finished the last today). We
don't have the ISF exit, and new exits aer very much frowned upon as there
aren't enough people around here who can read/write/change an Assembler
program.

>I tend to work from a single system anyway so I just logon to that one
>first.

Same here. Unfortunately our SDSF isn't setup to show everything in a
sysplex. I don't really like to be interrupted by the notifies, so that
wasn't an issue for me. But seeing as I am (still) the only user of that
logon proc and same userid, it doesn't make much sense to carry it forward.

It just wasn't accepted as I had hoped it would be.

Regards, Barbara

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl