Yes, it did go to HARDCPY in the CONSOLnn member. Which is set to SYSLOG. Which
is a SPOOL dataset. Which really means that these messages are kept somewhere
until JES comes up. Which it would not do until I fixed the BPXPRMnn member, or
specified a new set. Which is what I did. Then JES came up. The I could get
into SDSF to look at the SYSLOG. In the deep past, the HARDCPY could actually
be assign to a 3287 printer and the messages seen right then and there. But
when NIP was waiting for my reply, I could not see what was wrong so that I
could fix it. I guess these messages were written with a WTL macro instead of a
WTO. Or something.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell