Shane,

For CA, it is on a product-by-product basis. If the product is defined to
have pre-req's chained they will be. I know that both CA-1 and TLMS allow
that a solution plus it's "CHAIN" can be downloaded as a single zip file.
The "trick" is that you have to check the box called "Do you want a complete
package for all?". This will then bring in all the pre's and all the pre's
of the pre's. But again, within CA it is on a product-by-product basis if
they have chaining enabled for supportconnect or not. If there is a specific
product you have had problems with, feel free to let me know and I will talk
to the support manager and see why they haven't enabled it yet.

Russell Witt
CA-1 Level-2 Support Manager

....<snip>.....

CA don't (or didn't) have a means of pulling pre-req's with a fix you
wanted. And sometimes it was a text file, so you needed to "Save as ...",
and sometimes it downloaded o.k., and other times ....
I got so pissed off I gave up, and insist on a service pack tape for
anything now.
Like most things CA do with regard to service, it's "half baked".
There is a new (newish, been around for a while) CA support regime. I have
so little hope it's any better, I don't even have a sign-on.

Make you feel better     ???.

Shane ...