Elardus Engelbrecht wrote:
[snip]

Now, if I could get at least some common basic *service* from vendors to start with, but that is another gory topic for other rainy day...

Why not now? It's Friday. So you can't get "common basic *service*" from
any of your vendors? Then why not raise issues to management, spell out
the problems, change vendors? Are all your vendors reluctant to provide
service? What exactly is wrong? Can it be fixed? Are there issues of
fraud, kickbacks, nepotism? All of these can be addressed if the issue
is important enough.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

  z/OS Application development made easier
    * Our classes include
       + How things work
       + Programming examples with realistic applications
       + Starter / skeleton code
       + Complete working programs
       + Useful utilities and subroutines
       + Tips and techniques

==> Ask about being added to our opt-in list:              <==
==>   * Early announcement of new courses                  <==
==>   * Early announcement of new techincal papers         <==
==>   * Early announcement of new promotions               <==