When your ATL and MTL have different library names this is ok for creating
new data in production/DR. But for referencing existing data you will have
problems because the TCDB library location for each private volume will be
atl, but in DR you want it mounted in mtl.

So, you would need to alter the volume entries accordingly or look at having
just 1 library defined, and using the same name, but at DR site alter the
library entry to be MTL.

The volcat only needs to be disconnected if you use stand-alone drives which
are not system managed MTL at DR.

Mike Wood   RMM Development