It is for our group.  I came into a shop that was an utter clusterfsck.  It
helps to break down what I describe as "Mainframe Lore."  The way we use it,
is for things that are almost too small to document.  Or when something
comes up, you throw it in there before you get distracted by the next thing.

It helps to track issues and makes quick reference really easy.  Half of it
is to document the downright insane crap that the CICS programmers did, way
back when.  Thankfully they're dead, or I'd kill them myself.

Scott

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 7:26 AM, McKown, John <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com