Hi

Also using in z/OS Tomcat, for internal DOCU , and I  love it .

McKown, John wrote:

I have a real gut desire to organize our internal Tech Services into a Wiki. Something that is easily searchable
with keywords. I'm having a real problem with "inertia" and "too much bother" from others in my
group. At present, we tend to just document things in a MS Word document, then put that in a shared Windows folder
with a "good" file name. We then ignore it. <grin>

Does anybody out there think using Wiki software is reasonable and more
effective? Has anybody actually done it? If so, on what platform and with what
software? It is unlikely that we would host it on z/OS due to CPU usage. That
would be considered not cost effective.

John McKown
Systems Engineer IV
IT

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell

Miklos Szigetvari

Development Team
ISIS Information Systems Gmbh tel: (+43) 2236 27551 570 Fax: (+43) 2236 21081 E-mail: miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com Info: i...@isis-papyrus.com Hotline: +43-2236-27551-111 Visit our Website: http://www.isis-papyrus.com ---------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail is only intended for the recipient and not legally
binding. Unauthorised use, publication, reproduction or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted.
no responsibility for malicious or inappropriate content.