> Subje
> From: Miklos Szigetvari <miklos.szigetv...@isis-papyrus.com>

> Subject: Re: Receive e-mails on z/OS

> A few years ago,  here in house , we have discussed shortly the
> possibility to react for some incoming mails, but all the problems with
> security , SPAM etc persuaded us not to go in this way.

Hi,
as far as I understand, our Lotus Domiono will continue to be responsible
to receive, filter, antispam the incoming e-mail addressed to us. According
to some rules, only a tiny part of the inbound e-mails will be routed to the
manframe. However, once this works, I have to know exactly which tools
are most appropriate to handle this on z/OS.

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer
BELENUS LOB Informatic GmbH
Munich - Germany