From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
John Kelly
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 9:58 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: z/OS SSHD Configuration Issue

<snip>
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent
Connection closed by x.x.x.x
</snip>

I haven't been following this thread too closely but this seems like the
client was waiting for the server and the server terminated the session.
Have you used  "sshd -d" to get the server's debug options? As an aside,
when debugging there's never too much information, so I'd use -vvv with
the client for debugging.

Jack Kelly
202-502-2390 (Office)

intended