Hal,

If I am correct, this is the model that does not have hardware encryption?
We had one and the only thing we could do was remove all the disks inside
and stack it up as spares for other machines that use scsi disk. IBM did not
even mind us removing it, the rest went into storage to be dismantled and
recycled. Very sad, but EMC are giving away SAN storage, brand new, double
the capacity, for next to nothing, it is so cheap that when one of the
warrantees goes on the EMC's we just stack them and get new faster units,
for cheaper than the maint, a total waste, absolutely scandalous, but all
the storage migrations, keeps someone in a job.