Our box is running at 90-100% under soft capping.
TCPIP is defined with service class SYSSTC.
When capping starts the PING response times explode from approx. 15ms to
400 - 1000ms. Looking with RMF3 delay monitor at TCPIP, it shows a delay
up to 70% because of processor.
SYSSTC is the highest service class I can assign, it runs with dispatching
prio of FE. Nevertheless TCPIP is delayed at such a high degree.
Is there anything I can do to improve the performance of TCPIP?

Werner Kuehnel