In my previous mail I wrote that the result of operations (compression,
encryption or what ever mathematical operations) change in Erep the
 00101A0E   which is Cyl 101A0 Head E to DEF1ABC2.

You can use shift of bits, XOR, AND, OR or what ever operations you like.
If you can give me idea, I will check if MVS accept any other Cyl and Head
with the new formula of data.

The 00101A0E account the new Cyl range 0-CCCCCCCH where CCCCCCC can be
FFFFFFF in hex and H range can be 0-E.
Another point, in the Sense there is byte 27 which is set to 0x10 and is
undocumented as far as I know, this bit maybe instruct the MVS about the new
format.

If somebody want and can help me to find out how the previous example Cyl
and Head become DEF1ABC2 I will appriciate it?
I am assuming that the Erep OBR report give in the example a real value from
life of the input and output value.
If you do not like to continue to use this thread of IBM-MAIN for this
subject, you can send me your idea to my personal email.

Thanks,
Shai