When I first started using z/OS 1.11 it seemed there are far fewer enhancements
to ISPF than normal. After having just gone through the z/OS 1.12 announcement
I couldn't find a single reference to *any* ISPF improvements. If this is the
case, it's the first time ever (that I recall) where no ISPF enhancements are
being made.

Does this mean ISPF is already perfect? Or perhaps no-one is using it anymore?
    ;-)

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html

> Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:26:44 -0500
> From: stars...@mindspring.com
> Subject: Re: Preview: z/OS V1.12 - September 2010
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> I was not able to get to it through the link provided.
>
> However I did find the z/OS V1.12 Announcement letter here
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ylo3ykj
>
> Lizette
>

> > On 02/09/10 06:41, Michael W. Moss wrote:
> > > http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/8/897/ENUS210-008/ENUS210-
> > > 008.PDF

> > -
> > > For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
> > > send email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN
> > INFO
> > > Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
> > >

> > I noticed that it requires a z9 or z10 processor.
> >
> > --
> > Mark Jacobs
> > Time Customer Service
> > Tampa, FL
> > ----
> >
> > It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools are
> > so ingenious.
> >
> >   -- Robert Heinlein

Introducing Windows® phone.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9708122